|Title:||Head Women's Tennis Coach|
|College:||New England College '11|
Lauren Bickford joined the Terriers coaching staff in 2010 as the Head Women's Tennis Coach. The women's tennis program has seen a dramatic turnaround since Coach Bickford's hiring, with an increase in wins each season.
In 2012, while being named the NEAC East Coach of the Year, Bickford led the Terriers to the NEAC East playoffs for the first time in program history, ending the regular season in third place with a program-high 5-4 conference record. During the 2012 season Thomas had three postseason accolades and an all-tournament team selection.
2011 signaled the first season at the helm of the women's tennis team, leading the squad to a 2-6 record, and picking up her first collegiate coaching victory in women's tennis on Sept. 18, 2011, 7-2 against Johnson State, which was also the first win in the programs young history. First year Jessica Bowen was named NEAC East Rookie of the Year, the first postseason accolade in program history. The 2011 women's tennis team was also the winner of the Thomas College President's Council Academic Challenge.
Bickford is a 2010 graduate of New England College with a BA in Sport Management and a BA in Business Administration. While at NEC, Bickford was four year member of the Women's Lacrosse team and helped the Pilgrims to the Commonwealth Coast Conference playoffs four years straight and East Coast Athletic Conference playoff bid her junior season. Bickford also served as team captain her senior year.
Bickford is a native of Lebanon, Maine, where she attended Noble High School. At NEC she was awarded the highest GPA in Sports Management, inducted into the National College Athletic Honor Society (Chi Alpha Sigma), chaired the Student Athlete Advisory Committee, and attended several leadership conferences.
Coach Bickford also serves as the Head Women's Lacrosse Coach at Thomas College
- 2013 Women's Tennis Season Review
- Allen and Bowen Garner All-Conference...
- Thomas' Season Ends with Loss to...
- Thomas Seeded Third in NEAC East...
- NEAC Names Allen Rookie of the Week
- Terriers Hold On For 5-4 Win Against...
- Thomas Stings Hornets, 6-3
- Thomas Gets Victory at Home Against...
- Terriers Defeated by Colby-Sawyer, 7-2
- Thomas Falls to Spartans, 6-3
- Terriers Routed by USM, 9-0
- Allen Named NEAC East Divison Rookie of...
- Terriers Down Lyndon, 6-3
- Terriers Down Lyndon State, 6-3
- Terriers Defeat Johnson, 7-2 for First...
- Thomas Falls to Crosstown Foe Colby, 8-0
- Women's Tennis 2013 Outlook
- Terriers Swept by USM in Season Opener
- Women's Tennis Ranked Third in Preseason...